9 tips for an effective work-out
Even if you attend constantly the gym and you have a healthy diet, these things does not guarantee quick results. Whatever reason you've decided you're into exercise, you should keep in mind some basic rules. Indiferet age or degree of professionalism, these rules will help you shape your body and get the desired results, while protecting you and your health.
1. What are your expectations? Do you want to do a dance class, a strength class or a holistic class? Start with choosing your class according to your fitness level. In this way you will make the best of it!
2. Always wear suited equipment – the jeans for example will be uncomfortable when you’ll be performing in the aerobic studio. Try to have clothes that you are comfortable with, that will allow your skin to breathe and proper shoes, trainers that will help your joins during the impact with the ground.
3. Have at least one bottle of water with you. If you feel the thirstiness you are already dehydrated. Remember to drink water before, during and after your workout.
4. Try to avoid heavy meals before the workout. You should eat with at least one hour prior the class.
5. Be there on time. The most important part of any class is the introduction where the instructor helps the participants to get their best workout and to set up the equipment, as case.
6. Remember to breath! Breathing is the most essential function of our body. When we are focusing on something (like a complex choreography or staying on the music’s tempo), we might get the bad custom to breath superficial, creating an oxygen debt that if it’s not covered, might create a condition of discomfort to the participant even nausea, head aches, dizziness.
7. Watch over the right technique during the whole class. When you’ll get used with the technique, you’ll discover a great way to stay in shape, but most important, to stay healthy.
8. Don’t stop in the middle of the cardio effort. Stopping the workout when the heart rate is too high can create heart problems in the future or might pull out a heart injury unknown at that time. Always make sure you do a cool down before getting that blessed rest.
9. Keep coming to classes. Only a regular workout program will help your body condition!
What do you think ?
MOST READ ARTICLES
24/05/2011 / Tips & tricks
Learn some of the thngs you should and should NOT do in the GYM.
01/06/2011 / Fitness & Aerobics
If you are someone who is wondering whether you should start strength training or not, then I ...
01/08/2011 / Fitness & Aerobics
The best exercise is that you do for fun.
16/06/2011 / Fitness & Aerobics
If you are up for a little more of a challenge, try three to four days at a moderate to ...
18/05/2011 / Fitness & Aerobics
Doing a quick sculpting routine pre-cardio could increase the amount of fat you melt.